Back saver

By ayr October 18, 2010

That’s a stub that our plumber put in without our asking. It’s for a pot filler. It’s going to be this funny hose/ faucet above the burners that let’s us fill pots. Seems like something of a luxury, but he put it there, so I guess we’ll use it.

Like what you read?
Continue the conversation!