What’s that called? Folding step?

By ayr September 10, 2011

I was really excited when I saw one of these on a utility vehicle. I’m always on the lookout for industrial stuff that might help us. This is like a foldable step. Pretty cool, huh?

We include these on all of the new trucks. I love them. They’re super sturdy, haven’t broken yet. When I told the folks at our body shop about them they didn’t know what I was trying to describe at first. I brought a photo and they ran off and found these.

Like what you read?
Continue the conversation!