Fork in the catering road
We’re busy planning for this coming year. One of the topics we’re trying to figure out is catering. We’ve always been a bit hesitant about catering. We don’t want to chase catering at the cost of developing our daily customers. But thanks to all of you we keep getting requests. And what started as a totally informal program is growing into something pretty substantial.
So now we’re asking ourselves some important and serious questions:
– Are we going after catering in the way we should? Do people know we offer these services?
– Are we proud of our catering food quality?
– Should we limit our offerings?
– Should we work with others?
– How do we convince office ordering people that we’re really great for everybody? At the trucks/ restaurants 90% of our customers are not vegetarian, but we still find people who aren’t so familiar assuming our food is only good for 10% of their workforce.
If you have any thoughts and would like to shape our future, send them our way. You can talk to us in person (best), comment on this post (we’re improving that with the new site), or leave your information at our new contact us page. Thanks all!
(btw, that’s Wenzday from Metro Pedal. They do our catering deliveries. She’s always ontime and awesome.)