We all spend so much energy figuring out how to get from where we are to the next place. And at Clover that feels like such an imperative. Clover is trying each day to solve this existential challenge we face: Global warming.
But now we’re facing a different more immediate challenge in COVID-19.
We’re going to be pausing all restaurant operations. Tuesday (tomorrow) will be our last day, and we will operate take-out and delivery only. Then starting Wednesday, we’ll pause operations until this crisis subsides. We’ll keep this website up-to-date and send out newsletters along the way.
We’ve looked at this many ways and just can’t figure out a better option. We’re going to focus on being strong coming out the other side of this thing. We know you’ll all be there with us. And we want our amazing restaurant teams to be there with us too. I shared this message with staff earlier today.
Actions you can take right now to support Clover and others:
- Order a box (or 2) of food. This helps you and us and our suppliers. We’re packing up all of the amazing food in our commissary and selling boxes. You can buy Clover soup (freezable), hummus and pita, even our fresh falafel batter, large quantities of the best coffee around, etc. We’re selling these tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday at CloverHUB in Inman Square. We’re going to recommend you do a curbside pickup, that way you won’t even need to get out of your car.
- Sign up for our email list if you’re not already there. This will be the best way to get notifications as things develop. We’re careful to keep this informative and really don’t ever want it to be spam-y.
- Sign up for our app if you haven’t already. We’ll push notifications there when we’re ready to re-open, etc. It’s available for Android and Apple.
Things to look forward to in the future:
- I think it will be fun to share with you all recipes and other kitchen activities to keep entertained (and well fed) while you’re holed up with your families and loved ones. More to come on this (sign up for mailing list or app to stay apprised).
- Many of our suppliers are freaking out right now. We’re going to work over the coming weeks to put you in touch with them directly. What does this mean? Self quarantine is going to be delicious! And don’t worry. We’ll make sure you get plenty of vegetables.
Stay safe everybody. Let’s take this seriously and limit the impact so we can keep this as brief as possible. Please remember we’re going to succeed if we face this as a community and support one another. Stay home for a bit!