Smiling hard through the mask
We were in hibernation, and now everything feels like it is happening at once, with masks on. A summary of major Clover news:
- The Clover at Home Box program continues to grow. This coming week we are adding a third pick-up/ delivery day. That will make 3 days/ week: Tuesday 6/23, Thursday 6/25, Saturday 6/27
- If you’ve ordered our box program already next time you order you might notice we’ve rolled out a tech upgrade. Delivery details are now integrated into the ordering process (rather than being a separate follow-up email). Much smoother.
- We’ve just gone live with an option that allows you to donate a meal box. We’re working with Food For Free on this one. Clover will donate one box for every 2 donated by customers.
- And the big news… We’re re-opening our restaurants! At least some of them. Details below
I snapped this picture of Rob. If you don’t know Rob you need to make a trip to Clover Burlington when our restaurants re-open. You will thank me. Rob told me “can you see that I’m smiling?” I said “are you?” and he said “Yes! Hard!” I love that. It sort of captures the mood of right now.
Opening Monday 6/22/20 for contactless pick-up and curbside (you can stay in your car) pick-up:
- CloverBUR (Burlington, MA)
- CloverHUB (East Cambridge)
- CloverKND (Kendall Square)
Opening later that week with delivery (exact date is pending details we’re working on with Whole Foods):
- CloverWST (Westford, Kiosk in Whole Foods)
- CloverSUD (Sudbury, Kiosk in Whole Foods)
I’m really lucky to be on this journey with such wonderful people. Everybody who is back at work is going above and beyond. And we need it. There is so much to figure out. I’m going to try to post over the coming weeks details about some of challenges we’re facing.
If you’d like to order Clover food, everything is happening via the App.