THURSDAYS: Crimson & Clover Farm – Florence, MA
$515.00 – $840.00
Delivery day: THURSDAYS!
We met Nate and his family a few years ago – they came highly recommended from other farmers in the close-knit Western Mass community. We love seeing their boxes of beautiful veggies and fruits coming in on Thursday – the perfect way to start your weekend.
From the farm:
“At Crimson & Clover Farm we use sustainable growing practices that build the health of our soils and land over the long term. We welcome and encourage community involvement. We strive to grow healthy food and support the local community.”
What is an example of an average share?
- Large share (+fruits) ($700)
- Small share (+fruits) ($515)
- Extended Small Add-On ($100)
- Extended Large Add-On ($140)
We try to bring the full bounty, flavor, and diversity of the farm to your table. We always aim to offer a good mix of vegetables and fruits that we are sure you will enjoy. The harvest varies by the season but we ALWAYS aim to include salad greens and cooking greens in the box each week. We also include locally grown fruit most weeks as well as organic sweet corn when the time comes!
- Early Summer: Strawberries, radishes, turnips, beets, carrots, scallions, fennel, radicchio, cabbage, bok choy, and more!
- Mid Summer: Carrots, beets, turnips, squash, cucumbers, potatoes, onions, green peppers, cherry tomatoes, blueberries and more!
- Late Summer: Squash, cucumbers, eggplant, red peppers, heirloom tomatoes, onions, potatoes, scallions, endive, peaches and more!
- Fall Harvest: Winter squash, potatoes, peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, cabbage, broccoli, kohlrabi, apples, pears and more!
Small share is 1/2 bushel box of vegetables and fruits, and the Large share is a 1 and 1/9 bushel box of vegetables and fruits.
Extended Share: An additional 4 weeks by signing up for our late season add-on, which includes fall fruit. Delivered on Thursdays starting October 29th to November 19th.
What is your favorite summer item? What do you like to cook with?
“I love growing and eating radicchio! I like to pan-sear it and drizzle it with balsamic and olive oil. Yum!”
What are the delivery dates?
This share is delivered weekly on Thursdays starting June 11th for 20 weeks.