A quick warning. Like most of what we do catering is a work in progress for Clover. We now have experience with a few different types of catering, from a simple boxed office lunch to a custom food truck wedding. Because we prep food from scratch, we need 2 business days advance notice for any catering request. If you have any questions that are not covered below, please send our catering coordinator an email at email@example.com.
1. Pickup from your nearest Clover truck or restaurant, 5-50 people.
2. Delivery from Clover to you, expanded menu, $30 delivery fee. 5-500 people.
3. Clover truck catering (weddings, office picnics, music festivals, etc.), must meet a minimum of $2700.
4. Clover restaurant reservation (community meeting, event), must meet a minimum of $2000.
We do something else that’s a little different. We choose which events we are interested in catering. Some turn-offs for us:
– Rude people (we were called by some movie people in L.A. once to cater a movie set, they were pushy and rude, pass)
– Crazy marketing s@#$ (we had some ad people who wanted to pay us loads of money to wrap the truck with their logo)
– Events that support efforts we don’t support (e.g., stuff to do with energy drinks, cigarettes, soda, etc.)
– We’re just not into that whole food truck court thing. You know what I’m talking about.
If you have a question that was not answered in the forms above, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOTO GALLERY OF CATERING EVENTS