A quick warning. Like most of what we do catering is a work in progress for Clover. We now have experience with a few different types of catering, from a simple boxed office lunch to a custom food truck wedding. Because we prep food from scratch, we need 2 business days advance notice for any catering request. If you have any questions that are not covered below, please send our catering coordinator an email at email@example.com.
1. Pickup from your nearest Clover truck or restaurant, 5-50 people.
2. Delivery from Clover to you, expanded menu, $30 delivery fee. 5-500 people.
3. Clover truck catering (weddings, office picnics, music festivals, etc.)
4. Clover restaurant reservation (community meeting, event)
All large catering orders and all truck catering are certified Kosher.
We do something else that’s a little different. We choose which events we are interested in catering. Some turn-offs for us:
– Rude people (we were called by some movie people in L.A. once to cater a movie set, they were pushy and rude, pass)
– Crazy marketing s@#$ (we had some ad people who wanted to pay us loads of money to wrap the truck with their logo)
– Events that support efforts we don’t support (e.g., stuff to do with energy drinks, cigarettes, soda, etc.)
– We’re just not into that whole food truck court thing. You know what I’m talking about.
If you have a question that was not answered in the forms above, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOTO GALLERY OF CATERING EVENTS