Ever wonder what it would be like to run a food truck? Want to spend the summer outside? Ready to learn how to run your own small business?
Clover runs the largest food truck company in the country. This year we’re trying something new. We’re creating a position of Chef Manager. We’re going to hire one person into a 6 month program. We’ll provide structure, training, a truck, a spot, support. We’ll look to this experienced Chef to operate the Clover truck day to day. This is a low risk way to try out a food truck/ learn more about Clover.
OUTLINE OF THE PROGRAM
– Chef Manager will be hired as a salaried employee day : $40,000 annual salary + benefits + potential bonus based on location performance.
– Chef Manager will be given a Clover truck, complete with location etc. to run for the summer.
– We will provide training/ support/ mentorship/ etc.
– You will join our weekly Food Development Meeting where you’ll learn about food and cutting edge sourcing practices.
– At the end of the season we’ll plan to sit down and discuss the experience. If you’d like to move on we’ll shake hands and be happy we have another friend in the culinary field. If you’re interested in pursuing a career within Clover and we love working with you, we’ll talk about future growth opportunities.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?
– We’re looking for candidates with at least 3 years experience cooking in a professional kitchen. We’re going to judge your culinary abilities.
– Candidates will have to demonstrate a serious work ethic and ability to lead others.
– Candidates should have an interest in learning how to run a business.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to our HR Director at megan@cloverfastfood or fill out this simple application: https://cloverfoodlab.wufoo.com/forms/zyajbnr19tlc3c/. If you fit the bill, she will follow up with you right away.