Lock down your Thanksgiving plans early (and skip the grocery store)!
It’s already smelling like Thanksgiving here in the Clover kitchen! Chris and Jason are busy finalizing recipes, calling farms, and building the best Thanksgiving spread in all the land. Last year this box sold out overnight, so this year we’ve purchased a new refrigerated van to keep up. Click here to get your meal planning done.
Whether you’re going over the river or through the woods, our box will keep you full, happy and connected to your MA farmers. From a family-sized version of our Brussels sprout sandwich to classic mashed potatoes to cranberry sauce from our local bogs, we’ve got you covered no matter how you’re celebrating this year.
Ordering is easy. Start with a Thanksgiving box, then add extras you can’t find in grocery stores (apples from Autumn Hills Orchard, wine paired with the meal, and pies from Petsi Pies and Forge!) Choose your box size, from a small box that feeds 2, to a feast box that feeds 10 (the price goes down as you add more people) whether you’d like to get your box on Tuesday Nov 23 or Wednesday Nov 24.
We’re offering free delivery to all doorsteps within 30 miles of Cambridge (on all orders above $60) and we’ll also be hosting pickups at CloverHUB (1075 Cambridge St) where we’re making the food! The deadline to order is 5pm on Sunday, Nov 21, but judging by what happened last year, the boxes may sell out sooner.
Spiced mixed nuts
Olives with citrus and. herbs
Turmeric-pickled dipping vegetables
1. Mushroom & Walnut Pâté – Ayr’s dad’s recipe is a vegetarian showpiece that carnivores love, made with Rhode Island Mushroom Co mushrooms and Grafton Cheddar. Place tray in the oven, heat, and serve.
2. Gravy – Chris makes magic happen with butter, thyme, ginger, soy, white wine vinegar, black pepper and porcini mushrooms. Warm up, pour into your gravy boat and serve over everything.
3. Mashed Mid Isle Farm Russet Potatoes – simple and delicious mashed potatoes, sourced from the best potato farms in Prince Edward Island. Place tray in oven, heat, and serve.
4. Roasted Czajkowski Farm Brussels Sprouts – think of this as a family-sized version of our Brussels Sprout Sandwich! Just-harvested brussels, za’atar, pickled cabbage, toasted hazelnuts, and smoked Grafton cheddar. Place tray in oven, heat, then drizzle with Sour Cream Dijon sauce at the table.
5. Scratch-made MA cranberry sauce – we make ours simply. Just sugar, water, and cranberries from one of our nearby bogs (e.g. Decas Farm). A little tart, a little sweet.
6. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup – local butternut squash and Michael Docter’s first harvest of carrots from Winter Moon Roots Farm. A Clover favorite.
7. Stuffing made with Berkshire Mountain Bakery Ciabatta!
DON’T FORGET LEFTOVER SANDWICHES!
Freshly baked dinner rolls from Central Bakery.